Tuesday, December 20, 2011

15 days on

After a bit of a delay, work is underway again at my new house.

Insane ductwork connects to the furnace:

A wall collapse damaged the connection to the furnace flu. A new duct was installed today to keep the carbon monoxide in the flu.

A new footer is poured for the hallway floor to have some support. For almost a month it's been a big hole in the middle of the house with dirt flooring.

1 comment:

Jamaal Milner said...

I’m glad everything was fine, no nausea, muscle weakness, or any other symptom. It would have been dangerous if you had been directly exposed to the carbon monoxide, which is dangerous when introduced at high concentrations. To avoid further risks, make sure the flue size is appropriate for the appliances.